Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1st Blog Entry, AP Biology

Hello, My name is Alex Walters. I love to play golf and disc golf. My whole life revolves around golf, everything I do has to do with golf and i work at a golf course. In the future, i plan on being a general manager at a golf course.\

I am taking AP Biology because I plan on going to the PGM program at Ferris State University next year and I need to get ready to take a college level course. Also, in order to graduate from this program, I am going to have to take biology in college. I figured I should take this class so I am ready and I have more knowledge about this subject.

I hope to come out of this class with a better understanding of how a college level course will be like and with better knowledge of Biology. I think it will really help me in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment